Thursday, August 13, 2009

Status Report

Just to anyone that actually VISITS my blog, I am NOT dead yet. I am currently renovating my home office so I had to take down my main computer. I am currently on my laptop and I find that downloading Megaten all over again is relatively stupid when I already have the files on my main computer which I can hook up again in the next few days.

So what I am currently doing on my laptop is that I've been playing around with different MMOs. The current one I've been playing is S4.

Anyways, I've always planned for this blog to have (bi-)weekly updates but just to say in short, I have nothing to talk about. I don't care much for all the Aeria Drama that goes around because with the past 5-something companies I've been to, everyones' attitudes are synomous. Take for example, LaTale. When I read that Aeria was picking this game up I decided to snoop around a bit on the forums and what I found was (un)surprising. Everyone pretty much went: "Fuck OGP" and "Aeria are our saviours!"

The same Aeria that caused all that controversy with Megaten?...

To repeat myself, how the company acts and the attitudes' of their player base I relatively don't care much. But then again, I'm a pretty indifferent person.

No comments:

Post a Comment